Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome Aboard Fisher

Never, I mean NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would utter those words "Welcome aboard Fisher!" Oh my gosh, I must be living in an alternate world or something else. Oh, no, wait, now I remember, I've been living in a world that has been filled with one miserable year after another, over and over again like waking from a bad nightmare only to find out it's not really a nightmare but the real world of the Rams!

Desperate times makes for desperate measures and if that means cheering Stan Kroenke for hiring the one coach I surely disliked the most over the years then so be it! Because the truth of the matter, I don't think I could take another year with another rookie HC that couldn't box himself out of a paper bag let alone prepare a team to win a game.

So again, I say "Welcome aboard Fisher" and I pray that you can somehow work your magic and fix this dead franchise.



Website Article


Make sure to go over to the website and check out my website article for this issue.


Reasons Why Fisher Was the Right Choice






Don't Forget to Vote!


We are still waiting for your votes for PR's 2011 MVP Awards. You can do so by clicking on the links provided below! We can't do it without your votes! So, let's get voting! Thanks!

2011 Golden Heart Player of the Year

2011 Team MVP

2011 ST Player of the Year

2011 Offensive Player of the Year

2011 Defensive Player of the Year

2011 Rookie of the Year




GO RAMS! GO FISHER!


Change the identity and attitude of this team! It's time for major change!

No comments: