Tuesday, September 27, 2011

There is a God

I say that there is a God because on Sunday He showed me His mercy and had me not being able to watch the game on Sunday. Instead I was heading a fundraiser at my church for the people of Joplin, MO. All I can say is "Thank you God for keeping me away from such misery."

You can read a little more about how I feel about this debacle by clicking on the link below:

0-3 What a Mess



Grading Out


Make sure to go check out the grades this week, although there's no doubt that you probably already have them figured out for yourself. As usual a reminder: Send in your grades and comments and we'll post them on the website!

Grading Out

As for the Golden Heart Award from what I read about the game, there's not a soul on that teamed that earned it. If by chance you saw a glimmer of it somewhere by someone on the team, please feel free to nominate them!

Golden Heart

No comments: