Sunday, December 12, 2010

Behavior of Saints Not Saintly

First things first, if any of us really thought we had a shot beating the Saints, then we were probably expecting way too much from this young developing team of ours.

On another note...I lost a little respect for the Saints during this game. I know that I can't possibly be the only one that noticed this team and many of its players really had a tendency to over celebrate not only scores but sacks and tackles. Last time I heard that kind of excessive celebration no matter where it's at on the field is suppose to be flagged.

It was disgusting in my opinion how often the Saints flaunted themselves even to the point of taunting as far as I'm concerned. But I guess SB Champs are allowed to do these kinds of things.


Make sure to go over and check out what BeaverRam has to say about this weeks game over on our website.

Dog Eat Dog World




Grading Out and the Golden Heart Award


Well, the team as usual has been graded and there has been a winner chosen for our weekly Golden Heart Award.

Grading Out

Golden Heart Award



GO RAMS! Still in control of your own destiny!


No comments: